What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
In the Greensboro and Triad Area, clients have come to know REALTOR Deborah Smart for her dedication and integrity during their home-buying or home-selling process. When it's time for you to purchase or sell a home in Greensboro and surrounding areas, call on Deborah and "Team Smart", they are the ones dedicated to you and the process!
- Deborah has worked with many national builders as well as people who are relocating and locals looking for the next best property.
- Home buyers and sellers have come to know REALTOR Deborah Smart as "The one to get it done".
- Deborah makes a point to listen well and understand what her buyers and sellers want and need, then she channels her energy, experience and knowledge into turning her clients real estate dreams and goals into reality.
- Local home sellers and builders appreciate Deborah's attention to detail and diligence in accurately and attractively presenting properties.
- Fun personality, take-charge attitude and drive to succeed soon turns clients into friends as they know and trust she will get the job done while having their best interest in mind.
- Marketing plans include online marketing as well as off-line marketing and promotions, including direct mail and email campaigns.
- Long time resident of the Triad Area, Deborah is familiar with every street and development in her territory.
- Awarded with many accolades during her career highlighting her dedication and commitment.
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here